Sunday, March 13, 2011

Turquoise Pearls : Miss Meghan Elizabeth : Collections

Visit the entire turquoise collection available at etsy.com


A large part of being an Etsy seller, is also being a supportive Etsy buyer.  Now that I’ve settled into a design niche with my jewelry I’ve begun sourcing my materials from other Etsy sellers. (Share the Etsy Love!) 

get this dress
I found these vibrant turquoise dyed freshwater pearls from Uncommon Beads and couldn't pass them up.
Turquoise is one of my most favorite colors because it reminds me of summer!  This collection would pair beautifully with all kinds of summer dresses. 

 About the designs:
Turquoise Cluster Pearl Earrings – Sterling Silver
Together, these earrings uses fourteen pearls wire wrapped onto sterling silver chain.  The earrings hang 1 ¾” from the top of the ear wire.  The ear wires are high quality sterling silver and can be worn by anyone with metal allergies.

Meghan’s Turquoise Freshwater Pearl Cluster Necklace
The Pearl Cluster is my signature design, and when I had enough turquoise pearls left over from the rest of the collection, I had to make a cluster.  The pendant hangs from an 18” sterling silver chain adorned with a small clear Swarovski crystal at the clasp.


Elizabeth’s Pearl and Sterling Necklace - Hand Knotted
This piece is a completely new design that I’m very excited about, so excited that it got its own name: The Elizabeth. This piece is made up of an 8” hand knotted pearl strand finished with a sterling silver chain and lobster clasp.  It is designed to be worn two ways, checkout the pictures below for the examples.  It can be worn as a short 16” pearl necklace or, it can be worn as a long 20” asymmetrical necklace.  I think the versatility of this piece makes is very unique – and a must have in your jewelry collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...