Here is a recap of our trip in photos:
Thursday: we spent the morning hiking to the Hollywood sign. There were amazing views of the city.
We continued our Thursday by visiting the job site in Malibu, having lunch on the Malibu Pier, checking out Madame Tussaud's and then saw our first hockey game at the Staples Center.
Stone Brewing Co. on the way - what an incredible place, good food and good beer. We had a chance to catch up with Bryan before his opening night and then saw Sam Tripoli at The Comedy Store in La Jolla.
- The Little Italy Saturday farmer's market
- Old Town where we had the best margarita in San Diego (probably because it was only $5)
- Visited Ballast Point Brewery and home brew shop
- Saw Bryan's play which was phenomenal! He played the dentist in the Little Shop of Horrors.
- Ate breakfast at The Mission (by far the best breakfast in all of San Diego)
- Went to a craft brew and local food festival!
- Walked the beach on Coronado and tasted the beers at the Coronado Brewery
- Ended our vacation with a dinner in Little Italy. I know this will cause arguments, but Little Italy in San Diego puts the North End in Boston to shame.