Matt was so encouraging and before we found out I'd be a vendor, he helped me build my displays anyway. At the end of the day I made back my booth fee and investment on my display items. It helped that we built them ourselves. I will be sharing a tutorial on the necklace display soon!
What I was most excited about from the experience:
- The support from fellow Etsy sellers and teams - I wouldn't have done it without you!
- I took time away from blogging and Etsy to work on inventory and I'm so proud of my new designs!
- I can still make back a booth fee in the pouring rain! (yes - poured for 3 of the 6 hours during the fair!)
- Instant feedback - something that selling online can't offer...
- I was so worried about my prices being too high - then I sold my most expensive piece - Success!
- I'm more confident in my pricing then ever before - I've increased them slightly in my shop which will be important to any long term success
- I met potential Miss Meghan Elizabeth brides and have a custom Bridesmaid line hitting the shop soon!
- I'm planning on doing more shows and getting myself and my work out on the streets!
|My booth! - Matt made me my banner! He's the greatest husband ever!|
|Some details - I used my chalkboard wine glass charms as price labels|
|Gave away lots of business cards! I love marketing Etsy on my cards - they have given me this opportunity.|
|Some details - my about me artist profile, mirror and earring display that cost 25 cents!|
|Obsessed with my necklace display - and plan to share with you how to make your own!|
|Seeeeester was my helper! Thanks Jenny!|