Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I didn't have a post planned today, but after seeing so many fun Halloween ones in reader I decided to add one.  We didn't do anything for Halloween this year - hopefully we'll pass out candy tonight, if parents decide to bring their kids out in the 30 degree temperatures they're forecasting.  Sure feels like December in Boston today. 

It's a little sad we basically skipped the holiday this year - I grew up in Salem, MA!  But maybe we were still getting over last year.  We went all out with our costumes for a The Devil's Chase road race in Salem.  Spent weeks planning and searching for the right elements, spray painted a ukulele gold, searched for the perfect color blue sweat pants, all to run 6.66 miles!
Matt has devil horns in his John Deere hat! Can you guess what I am?
Can you guess the "Devil" Matt dressed up as?

Here's another hint!
An avatar - I figured it'd make me run faster, and it did ;-)

Did you dress up this year? - How long did it take you to put your costume together? A quick trip to the store? or weeks of handmade planning?

1 comment:

  1. The Devil Went Down to Georgia!

    You two are so creative! And you're right, it's a ton of work to do a handmade costume. I lucked out this year, but I've really struggled in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...