Thursday, October 27, 2011

What I'm Pinning - Sister Craft Projects!

My sister has joined my obsession with Pinterest! We have been sharing a board to pin ideas for her up coming summer wedding.  Recently though, we just started a board of craft projects we want try together.  We are both so busy all the time, but hopefully we'll carve out some time to tackle these fun projects - they'll all be great activities to do together. I'm thinking these few will be good ones to start with:







All of these images have the Pinterest link and then in-turn, the links to the respective crafters embedded. So please; if you'd like to also pin these fun projects follow the links back to Pinterest so these crafting super heroes can get all of their well deserved credit.
What craft projects are you trying from Pinterest? Any plans to do them during a craft party with family or friends?

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Pinterest projects! And most turn out pretty well, so I'll be interested to see what you try and how they come out. Then you can come and link up with me yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jewelry holder! That's so smart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...