Friday, March 30, 2012

Book - Movie - Workout Class???

Confession: I am not on the Hunger Games bandwagon yet.  I am clearly behind and I might finally download it to my ipad to read on my flight to California next week.  Right now it's only a $5 download from Amazon.

To those that are on the bandwagon I had to share this with you.  The local fitness club chain that I belong to has a work out class in April based on the books!  If you're local will you be joining the classes? Sounds like it might be alot of fun!

"Cross train in a workout inspired by the Hunger Games.

Train Like a Tribute is a high-intensity circuit workout where class participants master the survival skills displayed in the fictional Hunger Games story. Archery, tree climbing, strength training and speed work are on the menu as class-goers channel the inner strength of lead characters Katniss and Peeta. Vigorous exercises named “Katniss Kickbacks”, “Sprint to the Cornucopia” and “Peeta Presses” pay homage to our favorite Tribute warriors while you cross train in this high-intensity, full-body workout. It may not be “survival of the fittest”, but you could end up in the best shape of your life."

From: http://www.mysportsclubs.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't even like to exercise and I think that sounds awesome! You'll have to let us know what you think of the books. Team Peeta!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...